Urban planning and urban/development plans
Sources of urban law
- Historical development of urban planning law
- Basis and objects of modern urban planning law
- Administrative general decisions and urban planning rules
Urban law: administrative organization and principles
- Central and local government: planning decisions and the subsidiarity principle
- Urban plans and Administrative law principles
- Plans: general or individual decisions?
- Discretion and planning decisions: a focus on judiciary review
- planning decisions and individual rights
- pluanning decision and general interests
Planning administrative proceedings
- Planning proceedings between politics and administration
- Planning proceedings and public/private interests
- Takings and compensation: are there other legal solutions?
General and specific area plans
- Plans: is there a model?
- The legal structure and content of general plans (zoning, infrastructures provisions, building of special interests and conservations areas)
- The need for a specific area plan required
Operations and material changes in use
- Planning permissions
- Planning agreements and obligations