The aim of the course is to convey the essential elements that are the basis of the assessment process and property management and at the same time to inform the students about the basic features of the real estate market.
- Real Estate investment cycle
- Subject that working in the field
- Property valuation service
- Valuator’s code
- Valuation’s process
- Estimate values
- Valuation process
- Measurement of building size
- Detection of Real estate data
- Official sources
- Valuation reporting
- The Real Estate Management, facility property and asset manangemenht.
- Real Estate development
- The process of development
- Feasibility studies
- The role of Pubblic Administration and land management
- Examples of assessments and operations management and real estate development
The course includes practical exercises aimed to deepen the topics covered and assess the level of student learning
“Codice delle Valutazioni immobiliari”; Tecnoborsa; second edition 2002.
“The process of building production in the european context”; L. Baiardi, Maggioli editore 2012.
“European Valuation standards”; The european group of Valuer’s Association- tegova; glasgow 2003.
“Real Estate principles”, D.C. Lincg, W. R. Archer; Mc Graw hill 2008.
“Valutazione, valorizzazione e sviluppo immobiliare”; O. Tronconi, L. Baiardi; Maggioli editore 2010.